Fee for Shirokane3
The following are the differences between the academic service fee of Shirokane2 and Shirokane3:
|Free course||¥ 0||Free course||¥ 0|
|BP1||¥ 54,000||C1||¥ 54,000|
|BP2||¥ 108,000||C2||¥ 108,000|
|BP3||¥ 216,000||C3||¥ 180,000|
|BG2||¥ 360,000||C4||¥ 360,000|
|BG4||¥ 684,000||C5||¥ 684,000|
|BG5||¥ 1,380,000||C6||¥ 1,380,000|
|BG6||¥ 2,340,000||C7||¥ 2,340,000|
|BG7||¥ 4,680,000||C8||¥ 4,680,000|
|There is a limit to the number of accounts in groups.||There is not a limit to the number of accounts.|
Service Fee for Shirokane3
Shirokane3 Fee List for Academic Organizations
The queue and the number of slots of Univa Grid Engine which can be used (academic users)
Shirokane3 Fee List for Civilian Agencies
The queue and the number of slots of Univa Grid Engine which can be used (private company users)
- There are various usage plans ranging from a free usage plan to a large-scale occupation usage plan.
- Minute addition of resources is possible.
- Application details can be changed monthly.
- Corporate bodies can register as users.
- Service fees for those belonging to academic research institutes such as universities can be paid out of scientific research funds, and can be paid in a lump sum at specific times of the year, such as the end of the fiscal year.
- Fees can also be paid as a lump sum at the beginning of the usage plan instead of as monthly payments.
- A review requires five business days (excluding weekends, holidays, and the period from December 29 to January 3).
- Regulations on Use and the fee charts are reviewed annually.